Sunday, November 7, 2010

INTD 101- Project #4 Final Product

This is my display for my graphite stick package. This display is going to put on the counter top and normally in the middle of the shop. Consumer can pick up the package on both side. There are four different personality for different hardness of graphite stick.

This is the top, it works as a container for papers. Consumers can try the graphite by using the papers.

Since there are four personalities so this display works as a home for them.

These are the four different personalities.

This is the overview.

The slogan is the same as the one on the package.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for the late late late comments on your blog! I had attempted to post comments weeks ago, but, for some reason, it wouldn't let me (I think it was due to the language setting). Anyway, I love your "little graphite" concept. The characters are so appealing and your container design is clean, well-executed and appropriate for your product. Excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete